PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airwave Segment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Airwave Segment Empty
PostSubject: Airwave Segment   Airwave Segment EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 am

Airwave makes his way to the ring
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

Airwave: Last week, Airwave qualified for the Violent Breed Championship Match at PWE Hellraiser, which by the way is on this Saturday Night, only on pay per view.

The Audience cheers.

Airwave: It will be a historic evening. Think about it. PWE's very first pay per view. The one that starts it all. Dreams realized. Legends will be born. And the legend of the Violent Breed Championship will be taken from Tkellionaire, Jack Swarm and Lawmed The Destroyer. You see, they are going up against there toughest challenge yet and that challenge is the greatest wrestler to be on the air.

The Audience chants Airwaves name, as he looks out into the crowd. He stands with the huge smile on his face and waits for the crowd to quieten a little.

Let's face it, the other guy to be put in tonight is only there to make up the numbers. Everyone of them have been beaten by someone, who is in the match already. At the end of the day, no one will remember the rest, as only the winner will be relevant. and who is more relevant than your truly? Tkellionaire is all about stepping up. Well, if he doesn't get out of the way he is going to be stepped on. Lawmed the "Destroyer". Ha! I'll snap him like a twig. And all we really know about Jack Swarm is that he is Twigman's "Tag Team Partner". I haven't been to the future yet, but I am pretty sure I am going to be known as the greatest wrestler of all time. As at Hellraiser, I am going to become the very first Violent Breed Champion.

Airwave leaves the area, as the crowd goes absolutely crazy.

Last edited by Airwave on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

Airwave Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airwave Segment   Airwave Segment EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Can u edit this as a ppv rp. Your off this tactics u earned it.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

Airwave Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airwave Segment   Airwave Segment EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 am

I can do that. However, I don't think that it really makes sense to have people in title matches, not on the go home show, as it "promotes" the match.

So, I would either like to have this RP on Tactics (and write another one for the PPV) and no match or remove this RP and have a match, but it is completely up to you. So I'll do whatever.
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

Airwave Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airwave Segment   Airwave Segment EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 am

Wow that's an answer i was looking for. Your like a diamond in a rough. I need more of u. Keep on role playing my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Airwave Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airwave Segment   Airwave Segment Empty

Back to top Go down

Airwave Segment
Page 1 of 1